Scruffs Hatton Boot Product Review 21 March 2018 09:48:16 GMT
Scruffs Awarded Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award 2018 2 March 2018 10:52:00 GMT
The Best (And Worst) Things About Being Self-Employed 23 February 2018 09:42:44 GMT
Scruffs Pro Jacket Product Review 29 January 2018 11:11:32 GMT
The top 10 Most Annoying Things That Customers Can Do! 24 January 2018 10:14:12 GMT
Within the construction industry, there are many different sites and apps for customers to look at the quality of the tradespeople they want to hire. Understandably, they want the best man for the job. But what about when it comes to customers? For tradespeople, jobs can be a nightmare, all because of their clients.
Therefore, we decided to team up with On The Tools to take a look at what annoys tradespeople most about their customers. And they for sure had a lot of things to say about it!
10. Pets. Several tradespeople mainly had an issue with pets, specifically, more than anything, cats! When customers let their pets roam free whilst work is going on, this can only cause more harm than good. Cat hairs going into the paintwork, pawprints splattered everywhere, and them simply getting in your way. It can be a nightmare! Plus, being around the job can’t be good for the pets either!
9. Asking how much things will cost before seeing the work. Now, this one boiled tradespeople’s blood. They can’t provide an accurate estimate before seeing the work! They can’t weigh up the extent of work, the materials and the time it will take all over the phone.
“As much as we would all love to be psychics, knowing the pricing of materials, understanding the workspace we would be dealing with etc – how is an accurate estimate possible?”
8. Everything. Many tradespeople stated that there were too many things that annoyed them. And instead, simply everything they did was annoying! So it is best to stay away and let the trade work away without pestering them!
7. Asking for changes after they’ve finished the work. This annoyed tradespeople a lot, especially when the changes were asked for after the work was completed. All that hard work and effort that went in, made pointless by a last minute change. Frustrating!
6. Trying to get a cheaper deal. This was really annoying for workers, especially when a price had already been agreed. One tradesman described that the worst was when customers ask for a breakdown of materials halfway through the project to try and save some money by getting the parts themselves. Erm no!
To find out the top 5, read the full article now! Do your top customer pet hates feature in here? Let us know your thoughts!